Driving Dynamics Inc., a provider of driver and safety training for fleet-based organizations throughout North America introduced DriverAdvantage, a new family brand for the company’s light-to-medium duty behind-the-wheel safety training services. The company is based near Newark.
The purpose of the rebranding is to help its customers have a better awareness of available services and a clearer understanding of how the company’s behind-the-wheel training programs can work together to address various fleet needs.
Driving Dynamics’ curriculum for its light-to-medium duty safety training is based on a major automotive safety research study that determined 90 percent of all traffic crashes can be avoided when a driver has one more second to react and knows what to do with that time.
“Over the years the breadth and variety of our hands-on training has expanded and continues to grow. We realized it was time to pull these complementary services under one umbrella brand. In considering a name which could best speak to the underlying principles of our training the choice was obvious,” said Art Liggio, Driving Dynamics
Following is a list of current training services under the new DriverAdvantage brand
- DriveReady Advantage: Advanced Crash Avoidance Techniques and Vehicle Control
- DriveRight Advantage: Blended Behavioral Coaching with Skills Training and Exercises
- Drive360 Advantage: Instructor-Led Mobile Simulation Courses
- FreshStart Advantage: High Risk Driver Training Programs
- DriverAudit Advantage: Manager’s Training for Ride-Along Coaching
- Truck & Trailer Advantage: Light Truck and Trailer Course
- FleetChoice Advantage: Job Specific Vehicles/ Custom Courses
- OutReach Advantage: Corporate-Sponsored Community Training Events
- TeenDriver Advantage — Corporate-Sponsored Teen Driver Training
Driving Dynamics has provided advanced performance driver and safety training and fleet risk management services throughout North America.
For more information visit https://www.drivingdynamics.com.