Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. (Information available on written or Email request).
Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
- Copyright: The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now).3. Trademarks: You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Downloading Files: Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.
- Indemnification: You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- User Supplied Information: Bird Street Media (Delaware Business) Now does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered nonconfidential and nonproprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- b. User-contributed content, such as comments, photos, videos, links to same, and etc. that are inflammatory, libelous, or could be construed as such can be removed or deleted from the site at Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) discretion. At the same time, as a user of this site, you understand that Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) is an open forum and registered users do post their opinions on here without filters. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) assumes no responsibility for criminal or civil liability of user-generated content. Without a court order from a court established in the United States, Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) does not reveal private information about user-generated content creators. And Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for retrieving court-ordered information about our users if demanded.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies: The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
At Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) we appreciate your readership and value your personal privacy. We respect the personal nature of the information you provide us on our website and acknowledge the importance of protecting this information.
Any information you disclose voluntarily on our comments pages or in any forums we may develop in the future becomes public information. We cannot control the actions of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.
Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. Bird Street Media (Delaware Business Now) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, FOR CLAIMS OF DAMAGES MADE BY ANY PARTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.