Ban on employers asking for wage history proposed
The announcement will be held in Legislative Hall.
On hand will be:
- Rep. Valerie Longhurst, D-Delaware City.
- Rep. Stephanie T. Bolden, D-Wilmington.
- Sen. Margaret Rose Henry, D-Wilmington.
- Sen. Nicole Poore
- Penny Deiner, American Association of University Women President
- Lennie DeSantis Smith, AAUW member, sharing personal wage gap story.
The pay gap between women and men has been reduced, but has persisted over the years.
According to a recent report, women are paid 89 cents to every dollar paid to a male. The wage gap is greater for women of color.
Comments are closed.