According to Sunday’s report from the Delaware Division of Public Health, no new Covid-19 deaths were reported. The total number of Covid-related deaths remained at 1,651.
Case numbers are beginning to approach the low point for the pandemic in the summer of 2020.
The other numbers
- 130 new positive cases, bringing the overall total to 107,007.
- 14.6% tested positive in the seven-day rolling average, down a half percent from the previous day
- 3.9% of total tests were positive in the seven-day rolling average, unchanged from the previous day. Five percent is considered to be a sign of lower spread of the virus, according to the World Health Organization.
- 87 current hospitalizations, up four from the previous day), including seven individuals in critical condition.
- 21 new hospital admissions, down 10 from the previous day.
- 776 people who tested negative, bringing the total to 603,214.
- 350,720 Delawareans fully vaccinated, up 2,141 from the previous day. The figure amounts to about 36 percent of the state’s population.
- 842,194 total vaccine doses administered (up 4,345 from the previous day).
For more data, including breakdowns by age, sex, race/ethnicity, at the statewide, county, and, in some cases, zip code or census tract level, click here.