Delaware Trust names board member
Delaware Trust, a provider of independent corporate trust and agency services and wholly owned subsidiary of CSC, announces the appointment of Eric Mazie to its board of directors. He brings over 30 years of corporate trust experience to the board.
Mazie, the director at Wilmington-based law firm Richards, Layton & Finger, has served as chair of the Statutory Trust Committee of the Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA) since its inception in 1988, and has been a member of the Commercial Law Section of the DSBA and the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association since 1984. In addition to serving on the board, he is a member of the company’s trust and audit committees.
CSC is based near Wilmington.
WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation has announced its Retail Regional Management Team that will oversee the Bank’s larger network of Retail banking offices as a result of its recent combination with Philadelphia-based Beneficial Bank.
Leading the team is long-time WSFS Bank Associate and leader, Shari Kruzinski, who has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Director of Retail Delivery. Kruzinski will have expanded responsibilities overseeing the Bank’s eight Retail regions and the Bank’s two Customer Contact Centers in Center City, Philadelphia and Wilmington.
Working with Kruzinski will be eight Regional Managers and a Contact Center Director:
- Crissy Bowden has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of the Valley Forge Region.
- Timothy Chretien has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of the Brandywine Valley Region overseeing 12 banking offices in Delaware and Chester Counties, Pa.
- Phil Corradino joins WSFS from Beneficial Bank as Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of the South Jersey Region where he will oversee 11 banking offices in Burlington and Camden Counties, N.J.
- Tracy Feinsilver will continue to lead nine banking offices in New Castle County as Senior Vice President and Regional Manager.
- Adrienne Hawes has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Contact Center Director, overseeing all facets of sales and operations for WSFS’ Customer Contact Centers located in Wilmington and Philadelphia.
- Shelly Kavanagh has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of southern Delaware where she will continue to develop relationships with key constituents throughout the region and oversee 13 banking offices in Kent and Sussex Counties, Del. Ms.
- Rory Maher has joined WSFS as Senior Vice President, Regional Manager of Greater Wilmington where he will lead nine banking offices throughout the Wilmington area.
- Jeremy Shackleford has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of Greater Philadelphia where he will lead 10 banking offices in Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Delaware Community Foundation names VP
The Delaware Community Foundation welcomed Michael DiPaolo as vice president for southern Delaware.
As part of the DCF’s philanthropy team, DiPaolo will work to grow the strong, active network of philanthropists in southern Delaware and oversee operations of the DCF’s Georgetown office.
DiPaolo previous position was executive director of the Lewes Historical Society, where he led significant growth in the organization’s membership, endowment and impact.
DiPaolo has served on multiple Delaware and national boards, including the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Delaware Heritage Commission, Delaware Museum Association and Delaware Tourism Alliance.
He holds a certificate in nonprofit management and leadership from Georgetown University, a master’s degree in library and information science from the University of Pittsburgh and a bachelor’s degree in archaeology from the College of Wooster.
Del-One Federal Credit Union names HR chief
Del-One Federal Credit Union announced the addition of Dan McCarthy as the new Chief Human Resources Officer, where he will oversee the Human Resources, Marketing and Training departments.
McCarthy received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business from Neumann University, and his MBA from Villanova University. Prior to joining Del-One, he was the former Chief Operating Officer at The Buccini/Pollin Group where he was responsible for overseeing Development Asset Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Marketing. In addition to his role at BPG, Dan spent 15 plus years working in the financial and real estate industries.
Marisco of Diamond State Financial earns planner designation
Jeffrey Marsico earned the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. The CFP designation is awarded to experienced candidates who complete a prescribed program of study and a 10-hour comprehensive exam, and fulfill certain ethical and professional experience requirements. Designees receive training in financial planning; more specifically, income tax, cash flow, retirement, estate and investment planning.
Marsico specializes in working with individuals and businesses on their insurance and financial services needs. He works for Diamond State Financial Group and works out of the Media office. He is also a Registered Representative with Securian Financial Services, Inc., securities dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.