|The Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport has returning travelers can purchase a digital version on the Passport webpage or get a print version, both on sale at all participating attractions.|
An individual Passport costs $49 and the family Passport costs $99, covering two adults and up to three kids ages 17 and under.
The passes can be used any time over the course of Passport Season, from May 27 through October 31. Visitors can visit each attraction one time at their own pace over the course of the five months.
The passport can be used at:
– Brandywine River Museum of Art, Chadds Ford, PA
– Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington.
– Delaware History Museum, Wilmington.
– Delaware Museum of Nature and Science, Greenville.
– Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington area.
– Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA.
– Nemours Estate, north Wilmington
.- Read House and Gardens, Historic New Castle.
– Rockwood Park and Museum, north Wilmington.
.- Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library, Greenville/Winterthur.
For more information on the attractions included in the passport and to start planning, log on www.VisitWilmingtonDE.com.