New daily Covid-19 cases remain below 100, with hospital stays seeing an uptick in the Wednesday summary from the Delaware Division of Public Health.
No deaths were reported, keeping the fatality total at 2,711.
The other numbers
• 90 new positive cases, bringing the overall total to 256,753. The cumulative breakdown by county: New Castle, 145,409 cases; Kent, 49,652; Sussex, 60,772; county not yet known, 920.
• 4.2% of total tests were positive in the seven-day rolling average, up one-tenth of a percent from the previous day.
• 89 current hospitalizations, up nine from the previous day, including seven individuals in critical condition.
• 5 new hospital admissions, down 10 from the previous day.
• 3,181 tests were performed daily in the seven-day average, down 33 from the previous day.
• 657,961 people fully vaccinated, up 18 from the previous day, according to the CDC Vaccine Tracker.
• 1,731,962 total vaccine doses from the CDC Vaccine Tracker.
For more data, including breakdowns by age, sex, race/ethnicity, at the statewide, county, and, in some cases, zip code or census tract level, click here.