Artisans’ Bank has broken ground on a new office located on Route 24 at the southeast corner entrance of the Beebe Healthcare Campus between Lewes and Rehoboth Beach.
Scheduled to open in Spring 2022, the facility will accommodate both consumer and commercial banking operations.
Artisans’ Bank Chief Lending Officer Dave Ferguson said, “With a dedicated and engaged team, Artisans’ Bank is well-positioned to further enhance our presence and contributions to the coastal communities of Sussex County.”
Beth Albano, CEO of Artisans’ Bank, stated, “We are excited to continue to invest in and serve the Rehoboth Beach and Sussex County markets. The relocation of our current Rehoboth operations to our new facility on Route 24 allows us to better serve the local community by providing convenient access to our full complement of retail and commercial banking products and services. We are looking forward to providing our existing and future customers with Artisans’ exceptional service from our new location.”
Founded in 1861, Artisans’ Bank has assets of $641 million. It is a mutually owned community bank headquartered in northern Delaware with 12 retail branch locations and two community-based lending hubs in Kent and Sussex County.
Shown in the accompanying photograph are, from left;
* Rich Tulin, Artisans’ Bank SVP chief operations officer
* Deanna Smith, Artisans’ Bank VP area manager
* Kevin McCormick, Artisans’ Bank SVP retail & administration
* Joanne Williams, Artisans’ Bank branch manager
* Beth Albano, Artisans’ Bank president
* Andy Lubin, Artisans’ Bank board member
* Dave Ferguson, Artisans’ Bank SVP chief lending officer
* Carrie Lingo, Artisans’ Bank board member & Chairwoman of the Board Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce
* Dwight Miller, president Gillis Gilkerson, Inc.
* William Sieg, architect/senior associate Becker Morgan Group