The fifth annual #MILLSUMMIT (also known as the Millennial Summit) is broadcast live nationally and globally from August 2-4.
This three-day digital summit will bring together hundreds of attendees. The event is aimed at improving young professionals’ skills and careers.
The Summit’s keynote speakers include:
- Delaware country music star Jimmie Allen;
- Thought leader, speaker, and writer, Vu Le;
- Serial entrepreneur, Matt Higgins;
- Crochet designer and educator Toni Lipsey;
- Life coach, motivational speaker, best-selling author Jaclyn Digregorio;
- Deesha Dyer, former Social Secretary for the Obama Administration and diversity and inclusion expert.
“This year’s line-up of #MILLSUMMIT speakers showcase the diverse array of industries our community represents. From a country music sensation to Shark Tank investor, crochet designer to nonprofit thought leader, we are covering a wide range of topics that our community is interested in hearing about,” stated Emma Pautler, Marketing Committee Chair.
Sponsors include title sponsor Capital One and Barclays, Bank of America, Chase, Discover Bank, and M&T Bank.
“#MILLSUMMIT 2020 was an incredible success, given the fact the summit was quickly transformed virtual due to Covid-19. There was a lot of uncertainty about our future as a world, and we persevered through that time. But this year, we are confidently going into a part virtual, part hybrid summit, and we’re incredibly proud of the work we created,” said Angela Wagner, entrepreneurship co-chair.
More information about the speakers, panel moderators, schedules, and tickets is available at millsummit.com.