Covid-19 hospitalizations fell below 30 as Delaware crept closer to the 70 percent mark in vaccinations. As of Thursday, 68.6% of Delawareans had received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
The Thursday report from the Delaware Division of Health noted the following:
- No new deaths reported today, keeping Delaware’s total number of Covid-related deaths at 1,679.
- 54 new positive cases, bringing the overall total to 109,470.
- 5.5% of people who tested positive in the seven-day rolling average, up three-tenths of a percent from the previous day.
- 1.1% rate of total positive tests in the seven-day rolling average, unchanged from the previous day).
- 26 current hospitalizations, down 14 from the previous day, including three individuals in critical condition.
- 25 new hospital admissions (down three from the previous day).
- 420,823 Delawareans fully vaccinated, up 2,776 from the previous day).
- 971,051 total vaccine doses administered, up 4,066 from the previous day).
For more data, including breakdowns by age, sex, race/ethnicity, at the statewide, county, and, in some cases, zip code or census tract level, click here.