Covid-19 cases and hospital stays continued to decline, according to the Thursday report from the Delaware Division of Public Health.
- No new deaths, keeping Delaware’s total number of COVID-related deaths at 1,660.
- 77 new positive cases, bringing the overall total to 108,607.
- 11.2% tested positive in the seven-day rolling average,down three-tenths of a percent from the previous day.
- 2.8% of total tests were positive in the seven-day rolling average, down one-tenth of a percent from the previous day.
- 59 current hospitalizations (down 8 from the previous day), including 8 individuals in critical condition.
- 27 new hospital admissions (up 5 from the previous day.
- 373,370 Delawareans fully vaccinated, up 888 from the previous day). 889,500* total vaccine doses administered (*the total has not been updated yet).
Below is a graphic from Big Local News. Laptop and desktop computer users can click on the headers below or on maps for data on cases, fatalities, and vaccinations in Delaware and other states.