Delaware’s total number of Covid-19-related deaths rose by nine to 1,090 as of Saturday night as the number of positive cases continued to decline.
Hospitalizations rose after days of declines.
Among the dead were fourindividuals from Sussex County, three from Kent County and two from New Castle County. They ranged in age from their 20s to their 80s, and two were residents of long-term care facilities. All had underlying conditions.
- New cases totaled 532 bringing the overall total to 78,071
- 21.1 percent of people who tested positive in the seven-day rolling average (down nine-tenths of a percent from the previous day)
- 7.1 percent of total tests were positive in the seven-day rolling average (down one-tenth of a percent from the previous day).
- 315 current hospitalizations (up 12 from the previous day), including 43 in critical condition.
- 34 new hospital admissions (up 4 from the previous day).
The above information came from the Delaware Division of Public Health’s dashboard.