Chase has opened its seventh Delaware bank branch in Greenville earlier this month.
Six branches are open to the public (the other is an employee branch).
JPMorgan Chase has opened five branches in Delaware in 2020 as part of a retail expansion in the Delaware Valley.
The financial services giant is Delaware’s second-largest private employer.
- Downtown Wilmington (201 N Walnut St, Wilmington
- Newark (employee branch; Christiana Corporate Center JPMC campus)
- Brandywine Commons (1000 Rocky Run Pkwy, north Wilmington
- Christiana Fashion Center (2140 Fashion Center Blvd, south of Newark
- 9th and Market (840 N Market St, Wilmington
- Newark, 700 Newark Shopping Ctr, Newark
- Greenville, DE 3710 Kennett Pike.