WSFS is reopening a few bank lobbies in Delaware.
While appointments aren’t required at fully opened locations, taking that step could avoid waiting in line due to capacity limits. The bulk of WSFS locations remain limited to drive-up services.
As of July10, the following banking lobby in Delaware was opened:
- Fairfax (Wilmington) – 2005 ConcordPike
On July13, the following banking lobbies willreopen:
- Camden, DE – 4566 South DuPontHighway
- Greenville (Wilmington, DE) – 3908 KennettPike
- Lantana (Hockessin, DE) – 6274 LimestoneRoad
Each banking office listed above will be open from Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday9 a.m.-6 p.m. The offices that currently have Saturday hours will be open from 9 a.m.‑1:00p.m. The lobby hours of 9 a.m.‑10 a.m. Monday-Saturday will be reserved for seniors and theimmunocompromised.
The following restrictions are in place
- Associates and Customers will be required to wearface coverings or PPE gear
- Hand sanitizer available for Customers andAssociates
- Increased cleaning of banking offices, especially high-touch areas like ATMs anddoors.
Physical changes to thebranches:
- Decals to demonstrate six-feet of distance inside and outside, asappropriate
- Health shields on all teller lines anddesks
- Numbered teller lines and meeting spaces; you will be directed to the appropriatelocation
- Fewer customers inside the banking office at onetime.
WSFS also offer myWSFS, which provides the convenience of digital banking with a humantouch, a release stated.
Customers can use WSFS’ banking office and ATM locator to view status updates for locations.