The Delaware State Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau Serving Delaware plan to hold their long-running annual Delaware Networking Station event in the Chase Center on the Riverfront.
The tabletop event for businesses and nonprofits will feature distancing of exhibits, a mobile device app and capacity limits.
- A new, expanded floor plan spread out between two rooms at the Chase Center
- Six feet distance between each exhibit table
- A virtual app for both in-person and virtual attendees/exhibitors.
- Attendee time slots to control how many people are in the room during the event. The mobile app will allow networking.
- Clean event space and hand sanitizer available to all
- Mandatory wearing of a mask while inside the event space