Delaware’s largest convenience store chain is making changes that include an end to self-service beverages in response to the coronavirus epidemic.
Effective March 20, Wawa is introducing the following temporary changes:
- Wawa is temporarily adjusting self-service coffee, effective at 5 a.m. on March 20. Moving forward, a Wawa associate will serve coffee to customers.
- Wawa is temporarily suspending all self-service fountain beverages, Icee drinks, cappuccino and iced coffee.
- Wawa will be individually bagging all bakery products for customers.
- Stores will be closed between 2 and 3 a.m. for cleaning and stocking.
- Customers can visit www.wawa.com/alerts/COVID-19-safety-readiness for details and updates on our store status, processes and measures taken to support our communities and ensure the health of our customers and associates.