Fire at Milford antique store causes $80,000 in damage

0

A fire at a Milford business caused $80,000 in damage.

The fire was reported shortly before 7:30 pm, in the 300 block of Rehoboth Boulevard, at the Not Too Shabby Antique store.

The Carlisle Fire Company responded to the call and found fire and smoke coming from the front door.

Assistance was requested from the Houston, Ellendale, and Slaughter Beach Fire Companies. Sussex County Paramedics were also at the scene. The fire was placed under control at 8:40 p.m.

Deputy State Fire Marshals went to the scene to initiate an investigation. No cause has yet been listed.

Damage was estimated at $80,000 with heavy damage to the structure and contents. The store was closed at the time of the fire, with no injuries reported.

Facebook Comments