Dogfish Head Craft Brewery has announced its 2020 beer line-up
“The announcement of our yearly lineup of releases is always one of my favorite moments of the year, especially since it includes so many creative and still-to-be invented offerings,” said Sam Calagione, founder of Dogfish Head. “While our calendar of nationally-distributed brands is ready to roll, many of our regional and local releases remain in ideation. This allows our talented brewers and distillers, and me, the flexibility to quickly consider whims, hunches, artistic trends and the following of our collective muse to inform our creative journey.”
In Delaware, you can expect a variety of limited-edition, 750ml bottles from the brewery’s R&DFH Series for purchase at its production facility in Milton, as well as draft-only beers at the brewery’s Milton Tasting Room & Kitchen and Rehoboth Beach brewpub. In the Mid-Atlantic, the brewery will distribute a selection of small-batch, 375ml bottles from its ‘Wooden … it be nice!’ wild beer program.
See full calendar below:
Nationwide offerings include
Year-round offerings and descriptions
- Slightly Mighty (4.0% ABV) – a lo-cal IPA with all the flavor and tropical aromas of a world class IPA, but only 95 calories, 3.6g carbs, 1g protein and 0g fat per 12oz serving
- 60 Minute IPA (6.0% ABV) – a continually hopped, East Coast IPA brewed with a slew of Northwest hops for a powerful, but balanced citrusy hop character
- SeaQuench Ale (4.9% ABV) – a super-refreshing session sour mashup of a Kolsch, Gose and Berlinerweiss brewed with lime peel, black limes and sea salt
- 90 Minute Imperial IPA (9.0% ABV) – an imperial IPA chock full of heavy aromas of pine resin and citrus, and flavors of brandied fruit cake, orange marmalade and toffee
- SuperEIGHT (5.3% ABV) – a full-flavored sour brewed with a bevy of heroic ingredients, including prickly pear, mango, boysenberry, blackberry, raspberry, elderberry, kiwi, red quinoa and Hawaiian sea salt
- Liquid Truth Serum (7.0% ABV) – an unfiltered IPA brewed with whole leaf, liquefied, pelletized and powered hops for citrusy, tropical notes and a juicy, hoppy flavor
- Midas Touch (9.0% ABV) – a beer/wine/mead hybrid brewed with saffron for a sweet, yet dry, recreation of an ancient liquid found in King Midas’ tomb
- Palo Santo Marron (12.0% ABV) – an unfiltered, unfettered, unprecedented brown ale aged on Palo Santo wood
- American Beauty Hazy Ripple IPA (7.0%) ABV – a newly-released collaboration with the Grateful Dead that is brewed with spelt, an ancient heirloom grain that contributes earthy notes and a natural haze, and dosed with a special yeast strain designed to liberate hop aromatics
Dogfish Head, now part of Boston Beer Co. currently sells beer in 45 states and Washington D.C. For more information, visit www.dogfish.com.