Delaware gas prices dropped slightly over the past week.
Wilmington-based AAA Mid-Atlantic reported the price at the pump has dropped about three cents during the past week.
Other gas prices as of Monday:
- Pennsylvaniagas average at $2.70 today, unchanged overnight and down 2 cents in the last week.
- New Jersey gas average at$2.56 today, down a penny overnight and down 4 cents in the last week.
- Maryland gas average at $2.41 today, down a penny overnight and down 4 cents in the last week.
- Philadelphia (5-county) areagas average at $2.72 today, unchanged overnight and down 3 cents in the last week.
- S. Jerseygas average at $2.46 today, unchanged overnight and down 3 cents in the last week.
In world news, OPEC and allied non-OPEC partners are scheduled to meet in Abu Dhabi next week to review their progress in stabilizing world oil markets. The meeting is likely to provide clues about how far some of OPEC’s most powerful players are willing to go to firm up prices as WTI (West Texas Intermediate Crude) prices sit more than $10 lower than they were just one year ago.
The full coalition will gather again in Vienna at the end of the year to decide whether any further action is required for 2020.
To check out gas prices in your area, log on to(http://www.AAA.com/fuelfinder).