The 55+ Council of the National Association of Home Builders honored Noble’s Pond (www.noblespondhomes.com), the in Dover area with two Gold and six Silver Awards at its annual 55+ Housing Awards last month.
The NAHB honored Noble’s Pond with the following awards:
- Best 55+ Design Center: The Design Center at Noble’s Pond was created to help prospective homeowners explore and select custom finishes and options to create their
- Best 55+ Direct Mail Piece or Campaign: “We’re Having the Time of Our Lives.”
- Best 55+ Community – Over 200 Homes: Noble’s Pond Active Lifestyle Community features one and two-story single-family homes. Amenities include a five-acre pond, outdoor pool, pickle ball, bocce and tennis courts, a putting green and an clubhouse.
- Best 55+ Detached Home, 2,501-3,000 square feet: The Greenwold Model, single story.
- Best 55+ Detached Home Over 3,000 Square Feet: The Greenwold model, two.
- Best 55+ Builder of the Year: Harry Miller III, president of Regal Builders, LLC, developer of Noble’s Pond in construction.
- Best 55+ Online Marketing Campaign: The online marketing campaign was part of an overall marketing initiative to positively influence onsite appointments.
- 55+ Specialty Award: Fins Up Pool Party – This summer VIP event was designed to introduce a carefully-selected group of potential home buyers to Noble’s Pond Of the 11 VIP couples who attended, eight couples purchased homes as a result.