Dogfish Head Craft Brewery will hold its annual Analog-A-Go-Go event Friday through Sunday Sunday in Milton and Rehoboth.
A ticket to the Saturday event will include samples of 10 different selections including seven cask beers specially made for this event and 2 samples from our distillery.
The two Dogfish restaurants in Rehoboth will also feature Analog offerings over the weekend.
One of the headliners is an apple doughnut beer made in collaboration with Dewey Beer Co. with apples from Fifer Orchards.
So far, Dogfish, one of the nation’s largest craft brewers, has stayed out of the fast-growing cider market and confined its efforts to specialty offerings.
The event will also include vendors and food trucks as well as a ticket option for people who don’t want to sample beer and spirits.
Click herefor further information.
Beverage offerings include
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Palo Santo Marron – 12.5%
- Horchata Cream Ale – Golden Cream Ale brewed with rice, lactose, cinnamon and vanilla – 5.7%
- Raspberry Truffle Stout – Milk Stout with cocoa nibs & raspberries – 6%
- Pennsylvania Re-Tux– Our Spruce tip infused pale ale with juniper berries, cranberries and orange. – 8.5%
- Invisible Ink –a toasty Golden Ale brewed with special AskinosiTanzanian and Equadorian cocoa nibs and shells that contribute tons of flavor and aroma, but almost no color – 6%
- Have Another Donut – A special collaboration beer brewed with our friends at Dewey Beer Co. – 7%
- 75 Minute IPA – it’s the cask you’ve all been asking for, and it’s finally back! – 7.5%
- Bees Knees – the first of our two distillery samples that’s legit the bees knees – 25%
- Nordic Rose – Norwegian Farmhouse Ale with rose, citrus peels, juniper, coriander and wildflower honey. – 7.3%
- Whiskey Manhattan … Dogfish Head Whiskey Finished In Rum CAsks with sweet vermouth & bitters