The commercial real estate firm of NAI Emory Hill, New Castle, announced the following transactions:
- Centerville Associates announced a third law firm, Chimicles & Tikellis LLP has leased space in the Little Falls Centre on Centerville Road west of NAI Emory Hill’s Neil Kilian represented the landlord in the lease transactions. The firm joins other tenants that have recently leased space in the center includingBaird Mandalas Brockstedt, LLC, McCollom D’Emilio Smith Uebler LLC, Invista, Colfax, and Cover+Rossiter CPAs.
- NAI Emory Hill represented the seller in the sale of about 30,000square feet of office condominiums at the Neuroscience & Surgery Center on 774 Christiana Road. NAI Emory Hill’s Neil Kilian and David R. Morrison represented the seller in the transaction
- Opportunity Center Inc., a leading nonprofit disability resource organization, leased12,000 SF of office space. The firm has ten locations throughout the US. NAI Emory Hill’s David R. Morrison represented the landlord in the lease transaction.
- The 20,000 square foot Bunker Hill Medical Office Building at 102 Sleepy Hollow Road in Middletown has been sold. NAI Emory Hill’s David Morrison represented the seller.
- A 3,231 square foot medical office condo in Stoney Batter Medical Office Building at 5311 Limestone Road, Wilmington, has been sold. NAI Emory Hill’s David Morrison and Neil Kilian represented the buyer and seller respectively.
- North American Spine and Pain is opening new medical offices in the Glasgow Medical Center at 2600 Glasgow Avenue, south of Newark. NAI Emory Hill represented both parties in the 6,800 square foot lease transaction; David Morrison represented the landlord and Jim O’Hara, Jr., Jim O’Hara III and Kevin O’Hara collectively represented the tenant.
- NAI Emory Hill’s Ann Bailey represented the landlord, Halpern Family Eye Care, in the lease of 5,600 square feet of office space at 1197 Airport Road in Milford to the Center for Interventional Pain & Spine, LLC.
- NAI Emory Hill’s Neil Kilian and Tim Plemmonspartnering with Andrew Follman of NAI Meridianrepresented the tenant, American Sleep Medicine, in the ten-year lease renewal of 4,648 squre feet of office space at 200 Continental Drive south of Newark.