The Delaware State Chamber of Commerce and honorary host Senator Chris Coons will again hold the 7th Annual Taste of Delaware in the nation’s capital.
Hundreds of people are expected at the Kennedy Caucus Room in the Russell Senate Office Building on Wednesday, December 6, from 4 to 7 p.m., for food and drink from the First State.
“I’m excited to be the honorary host for the 7th Annual Taste of Delaware, and working with the State Chamber to celebrate our state on Capitol Hill,” said Coons. “This event is a tremendous showcase of the talented and gifted restauranteurs, chefs, bakers, distillers and brewers who make Delaware a great place to live, visit and do business.”
Taste of Delaware made its first appearance in 2010, featuring Grotto Pizza, Capriotti’s, and Dogfish Head in a small conference room. The event has grown into an annual event among government officials, restauranteurs and food-fans alike, dubbed Delaware’s ‘party on the Hill.’
“This event has become one of the Chamber’s favorite events over the years,” said DSCC President Rich Heffron. “We enjoy the partnership with Senator Coons’ office and staff, and have fun giving the spotlight to Delaware’s wide variety of talent in the hospitality industry to the hundreds of people who attend.”
- Bluecoast Rehoboth (SoDel Concepts)
- Brick Works
- Chic Treats
- Civil Cider
- De La Coeur
- Delaware Technical Community College
- Delcastle Technical High School
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Grandpa (MAC)
- Home Grown Café
- Johnnies Dog House
- Maiale Deli and Salumeria
- Mispillion River Brewing
- Painted Stave Distilling
- Peco’s Liquor
- Po’ Boys Creole & Fresh Catch Restaurant
- Sea Watch International, Ltd.
- The Starboard
- Twin Lakes Brewing
- UDairy Creamery
- University & Whist Club
- Waggies by Maggie and Friends
- William Penn High School Culinary Program
- For more information, visit dscc.com/tasteofdelaware, or contact Kelly Wetzel at 302-576-6564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.