Christiana Care is a host site for Vice President Joseph Biden’s National Cancer Moonshot Summit that coincides with the National Summit in Washington, DC convened by Biden to discuss efforts to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
The summit will bring together individuals and organizations representing the cancer community, including the Delaware Cancer Consortium, researchers, doctors, legislators, cancer patients, community leaders and health care professionals. The summit includes video remarks from Vice President Biden.
- New Collaborative Model for Cancer Research and Care
- Addressing Cancer Disparities in Delaware
- Breakthroughs in Gene Editing Research
- Leading the Way in Clinical Trials
- Behavioral Science in Cancer Research and Care
For more information on the Moonshot Summit, visit http://www.facebook.com/christianacare.