“The “Delaware Way has always been based on the premise that what’s good for one sector of the local economy is good for us all,” said event organizer Todd Roselle. “In that spirit, the Delaware Economic Summit will bring together business leaders from all all over the state – from established Delaware corporations to the emerging start-ups – to meet, to discuss ideas and to develop new ways to work together for the benefit of all.”
Two keynote lunches will begin each day.
– Wednesday – Jen Groover, the Philly author of “What If & Why Not?” and entrepreneur who rocketed to success after developing the world’s first compartmentalized handbag.
– Thursday – Hal Real, the entertainment entrepreneur who opened World Cafe Live in Philadelphia in 2004 and World Cafe Live at the Queen in Wilmington in 2011.
Three panel discussions will follow lunch on both Wednesday and Thursday:
– Entrepreneurship: Create It, Own It, Love It..
– Marketing: Has Digital Killed the Newspaper Star.
– Health Care: How Employees’ Health Impacts
– Your Culture: Does Culture Impact the Bottom Line?
– Education: Can Delaware Schools Compete
– Economy: Delaware Economy, Today & Tomorrow
Registration for the Delaware Economic Summit is now open.
Keynote lunches are $35, afternoon sessions (with three panel discussions each day) are $35 until March 15 and $59 threafter, and happy hours are $15 each.
Full-day rates are also available.
An additional session, “Access to Economic Development at All Levels,” begins at 10:30 a.m. Thursday morning and is free to the public.
To register and for full pricing information, go to www.deleconsummit.com.