This year, past winners Hal Real, founder and CEO of World Cafe Live and Real World Entertainment, and John Hawkins, CEO of AB&C, will serve as honorary co-chairs of the Nominations Committee.
Nominations will be accepted until Aug. 29.The public is invited to nominate people and organizations in five categories: Wilmingtonian of the Year: Rising; Star of the Year; Entrepreneur of the Year; Neighbor/Neighborhood of the Year; Partnership of the Year. An awards celebration is slated for November at World Cafe Live.
The 2012 CityLife Awards are sponsored in part by Christiana Care Health System, City of Wilmington, Colonial Parking, Delmarva Power, and DuPont. For sponsorship opportunities, call 302-425-5500.
The 2011 CityLife Award Winners were:
– Wilmingtonian of the Year–The Reverend Canon Lloyd S. Casson
– Entrepreneur of the Year – Hal Real
– Rising Star of the Year– Urban Bike Project
– Partnership of the Year – West Side Grows
– Neighbor/Neighborhood of the Year — Cool Spring/Tilton Neighborhood