Hyatt Hotel Corporation, PRBR Hospitality Group and TKo Hospitality Management hosted the groundbreaking ceremony of the Hyatt Place Oceanfront, located on the Ocean City Boardwalk. TK0, based in Newport, DE, will manage the hotel.
This is the first Hyatt hotel product in Ocean City and is scheduled to open in early spring 2018.
The hotel is owned by PRBR Hospitality Group, located in Ocean City, MD.
The development team for the new Hyatt Place Ocean City Oceanfront Hotel consists of Mark Hall Realtor RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Ocean City, MD; Keith Fisher of Fisher Architecture, Salisbury, MD; David Harkins of Harkins Contracting Inc, Salisbury, MD; Art Lodge of Applied Bank Rehoboth Beach, DE; and John Black of Mackenzie Capital, LLC, Lutherville, MD.
Hyatt Place Oceanfront offers:
- 105 Oceanfront rooms, all of which feature a balcony and view of the Atlantic Ocean
- Two pools – Heated Indoor and Outdoor pools
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast for guests
- .1,500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Lobby Bar featuring local craft beers, wines, and premium cocktails
“We are excited to work with PRBR Hospitality Group to bring the Hyatt Place brand to Ocean City, MD,” said CEO Kostas Kalogeropoulos of TKo Hospitality. “We are experienced with operating the Hyatt Place brand in resort markets as we have successfully managed and operated the Hyatt Place in Dewey Beach just north of Ocean City. We expect the hotel to be a leader in the market with exceptional guest services and look forward to being a part of the Ocean City resort community.”