Coastal Delaware vcation rental firm introduces app
The mobile App “Glad to Have You”. provides each guest with answers to their rental questions.
The app was introduced as a vacation rental market sees competition from Airbnb, a web service andapp that allows owners to rent properties.
“We are always looking for ways to make our guests’ experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible,” stated Andrew Ratner, vice president of BHHS Gallo Realty. “Our business model is dedicated to superior customer service, and this app will provide our guests with all the information they need regarding their rental property “on-demand”. It’s a new technology that we are very excited about.”
The App provides:
- Real-time reservation Information, which gives guests check-in information, gate/door access codes, GPS directions and tips on what to bring.
- Specific property information like Wi-Fi codes, electronic instructions, breaker box locations, etc.
- Community Information about the neighborhood where they are staying like: Shuttle schedule, access codes to community amenities, helpful phone numbers, etc.
- Restaurants, local hot spots, retail shops, leisure activities, parks, beaches, and more, all with GPS navigation.
- The ability to receive important notifications during their stay about local events, emergency information and more.
- A forum to leave feedback, information for future guests, or photos in the Digital Guestbook.
- The ability to share this information with all individuals in the party, not just the leaseholder.
The free mobile App is available for both Apple and Android devices .
Comments are closed.