Rattay of CBRE named Harvey Hanna Broker of the Year
Harvey, Hanna & Associates, Inc. selected Dan Rattay of CBRE as its “2016 Broker of the Year.”
Rattay has now received this honor four times over the last five years.
Rattay was instrumental in bringing Hermann Total Distribution Services (TDS) to a major Delaware distribution hub, leasing 125,000 square feet of warehouse, office, and distribution space at 350 Anchor Mill Drive at the Twin Spans Business Park, New Castle.
Hermann TDS is a fourth-generation family-owned business with services that include asset-based transportation, truck leasing, warehousing, plastics packaging, and fleet maintenance.
Twin Spans features two million square feet of Class A commercial warehouse space spread across 135 acres of land along the Delaware River.
Twin Spans offers immediate access to I-95, I-295, I-495, and the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Rattay’s accomplishments extended into Harvey Hana’s Newport Industrial Park as well, helping HHA secure New Genzyme Inc. (31,000 square feet at the newly created 500 Water Street complex. New Genzyme is a manufacturer of soy-based food grade products and intermediates using proprietary technologies.
“Dan’s accomplishments are a significant part of our success, and further demonstrate his many attributes of grit, determination, innovation, and a commitment to excellence,” stated Thomas J. Hanna, Harvey Hanna vice president and chief operating officer. Our firm was fortunate to have leased almost 600,000 square feet of space in 2016, and Dan played a significant role in our success”.
In recognition of Rattay’s achievements, Harvey Hanna will donate $3,000 in the name of CBRE to The Delaware KIDS (Kids In Distressed Situations) Fund.
The charitable fund was established by Harvey Hanna in 2008 to support a wide array of causes for local youth, including specialized support for hunger, shelter, and tuition scholarships. Since its inception, The Delaware KIDS Fund has donated $95,700 to worthy organizations and crisis needs affecting kids in Delaware, with HHA having contributed more than $1 million to various community causes since 1998.
Since its inception, The Delaware KIDS Fund has donated $95,700 to worthy organizations and crisis needs affecting kids in Delaware, with HHA having contributed more than $1 million to various community causes since 1998.
Past Winners of the “Broker of the Year” Award:
- 2000 Steve Italiano, CB Richard Ellis
- 2001 Peter Greenhalgh, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2002 Bart Mackey, Patterson Woods and Dave Veldman, Veldman Commercial
- 2003 George Gowen, Avir Realty Group and Fran Mahoney, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2004 Greg West, Colliers L&A and Mark Chubb, Colliers L&A
- 2005 Bill Goodwin, CB Richard Ellis and Mike Hines, CB Richard Ellis
- 2006 Pete Davisson, Jackson Cross Partners and Cindy Fleming, Jackson Cross Partners
- 2007 Harry Thomes, The Staubach Company
- 2008 Patrick Gioffre, Jim O’Hara Realty Associates
- 2009 Stan Danzig, Cushman & Wakefield and Jules Nissim, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2010 Ken Parker, Newmark Knight Frank
- 2011 Steve Italiano, CB Richard Ellis and Ken Musi, Musi Commercial Properties, Inc.
- 2012 Dan Rattay, CB Richard Ellis
- 2013 Dan Rattay, CB Richard Ellis
- 2014 Colin Flynn and David Ricci – The Flynn Company
- 2015 Dan Rattay, CB Richard Ellis
Harvey, Hanna & Associates, Inc. (HHA) is a full service Commercial Real Estate Redevelopment Company featuring 3,000,000 square feet of prime location commercial, retail, and industrial real estate in Delaware.
Comments are closed.